In our increasingly complex and disruptive world, we need to be able to adapt and navigate the waters of adaptive change. We need to rethink how we define and develop leaders.
Brené Brown completed a 7-year study of leadership and organizational culture. She asked over 150 global C-suite leaders what needs to change for leaders to be successful in a complex, rapidly changing environment. The most common response was: We need braver leaders and more courageous cultures.
This whitepaper redefines how we look at leadership and offers insight into what it takes to develop EVERYONE to show up as a brave leader and how to leverage that to create more courageous workplaces.
Here are some of the topics we explore in this white paper:
- Redefining leadership
- Navigating adaptive change
- Developing everyone to show up as a leader
- Relearning what it means to be human
- Developing an inside-out approach to leadership
- Shifting our mindset
- Moving from self-protection to self-reflection
- Transforming workplace culture