Developing A Leadership Mindset (DALM) Facilitator Training
Join our growing DALM Facilitator community! Be equipped with everything you need to deliver this transformative program to others.
A thriving workplace requires that everyone shows up as a leader. Support from senior leadership is helpful, but you don’t have to start at the top to transform your workplace into one that is more human and effective.
Developing a Leadership Mindset (DALM) is a program designed for intact work teams to help employees at every level show up as a leader. We have implemented DALM with outstanding success in many different organizations and settings. Participant outcomes include:
Become a DALM Facilitator
DALM Facilitator Course Details
During this 6-week virtual training program, you will experience each module as a participant and a facilitator. Throughout each 2.5-hour session (with breaks), you will get hands-on practice facilitating others through the modules. The training will equip you with everything you need to deliver the DALM program to members of your organization or your clients. Training includes:
- 6 weeks; 14 instruction hours
- Detailed facilitator notes and slides
- Full-color printable workbooks and marketing materials
- Step-by-step instructions to deliver the program in person or virtually
- One-year DALM Facilitator License (annual renewal fee is $250)
- Twice annual DALM Facilitator membership meeting
Download the DALM Facilitator Training Overview.
2024 Program Registration: One Time Only
Don’t Miss Out!
May 8 – June 12, 2024
Wednesdays, 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Central
Cost: $1,895 (includes licensing for first year)
Sign-up for DALM Facilitator Training Updates:
CHES/MCHES* – 14 hours
HRCI** – 14 hours
SHRM – 14 hours
* This program is sponsored by Salveo Partners, a designated provider of continuing education contact hours (CECH) in health education by the National Commission for Health Education Credentialing, Inc. The TWCC is designated for Certified Health Education Specialists (CHES®) and/or Master Certified Health Education Specialists (MCHES®) to receive up to 14 total Category I contact education contact hours. Maximum advanced-level continuing education contact hours available are 14.
** This program has been approved for 14 (HR (General)) recertification credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through the HR Certification Institute.
Your DALM Facilitator license is good for one year and must be renewed annually ($250/year) for ongoing permission to identify as a licensed DALM facilitator, use DALM materials, and access updated materials.
The annual license also includes 2 virtual facilitator gatherings per year where we review any changes in content and then crowdsource questions, challenges, and learnings from each other.
100% of Facilitators Said They Were “Extremely Likely” to Recommend DALM
DALM Facilitator Training transformed how I view leadership.
If you want to bring DALM to your organization, we are happy to connect you with one of our licensed facilitators.
Individuals employed by nonprofit organizations and businesses whose work supports historically underserved populations or groups experiencing disproportionate hardship may be eligible for a discount on the following training programs: The Thriving Workplace Certificate™, Developing a Leadership Mindset Facilitator, and Dare to Lead™. Please complete the application to be considered.