Registration for Developing a Leadership Mindset (DALM) Online Facilitator Training – Fall 2020
September 23 – October 28 (6 sessions)
Wednesdays, 9-11:30 am ET
The DALM program is transformative for individuals and organizations. In order to maintain the integrity of the program content and ensure it’s delivered effectively, it’s important that our facilitators meet certain criteria.
You meet the criteria to become a DALM facilitator if ALL of the following questions apply to you:
- I care deeply about the employee & human experience at work
- I am a skilled facilitator
- I have extensive professional experience in at least one of the following: workplace culture transformation, organizational development, training & development, leadership development, coaching, or am a TWCC graduate
- I have read (or will read before the training) “How to Build a Thriving Culture at Work“
- I have read (or will read before the training) “Rehumanizing the Workplace“
- I’m committed to using this work to transform teams and workplaces
Use coupon code VIRTUALDALM200 for an early bird discount of $200 until August 24, 2020. Registration closes on September 10, 2020.
Program cost includes a $200 materials fee. Materials will be shipped 1 week prior to the start of training.
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions about using the online portal and joining weekly sessions.