Registration for Developing a Leadership Mindset (DALM) Online Facilitator Training – Spring 2021
April 14 – May 19, 2021 (6 sessions)
Wednesdays, 9-11:30 am ET
The DALM program is transformative for individuals and organizations. In order to maintain the integrity of the program content and ensure it’s delivered effectively, it’s important that our facilitators meet certain criteria.
You meet the criteria to become a DALM facilitator if ALL of the following questions apply to you:
- I care deeply about the employee & human experience at work
- I am a skilled facilitator
- I have extensive professional experience in at least one of the following: workplace culture transformation, organizational development, training & development, leadership development, coaching, or am a TWCC graduate
- I have read (or will read before the training) “How to Build a Thriving Culture at Work“
- I have read (or will read before the training) “Rehumanizing the Workplace“
- I’m committed to using this work to transform teams and workplaces
Use coupon code VIRTUALDALM200S for an early bird discount of $200 until December 31, 2020. Registration closes on March 31, 2020.
Program cost includes a $200 materials fee. Materials will be shipped 1 week prior to the start of training. Registration for DALM includes an annual license that provides you ongoing permission to be a licensed facilitator, access to DALM materials and any updated materials, plus 2 community gatherings per year where we review any changes in content, answer questions, challenges and learnings from each other. Annual fee is $250/year, and will be charged one year from registration.
Upon registration, you will receive a confirmation email with instructions about using the online portal and joining weekly sessions.