DEVELOPING A LEADERSHIP MINDSET (DALM) Online Facilitator Training
For executive coaches, TWCC grads, and professionals in training & development, human performance, or organizational development
TRANSFORM WORK CULTURE, ONE TEAM AT A TIME
Developing a Leadership Mindset (DALM) is a program designed for in-tact work teams so employees at every level can show up as a leader. The DALM program has been implemented and refined in many different organizations and settings with outstanding success. Learn more about DALM
Becoming a DALM Facilitator will equip you with everything you need to deliver the program on your own. In this 6-week virtual training, you will experience the DALM program as a participant while learning how to facilitate the program for others.
During this 6-week, live webinar-based online training, you will experience each module and practice facilitating others through the modules.
- 2.5 hour sessions (with breaks)
- Detailed facilitator notes and slides
- Full-color printable workbooks and marketing materials
- Instructions for delivering the program in person or virtually
- CHES/MCHES, SHRM and HRCI credits available
TWCC Annual Licensing members, contact us for your 10% discount code
100% of Facilitators Said They Were “Extremely Likely” to Recommend DALM
People want to get up and succeed every day.
- Lisa Loggins, M.A., ACC, CEO & Founder
LeadWell Coaching Strategies
DALM Facilitator Training transformed how I view leadership.
- Chris McAbee, Director of Corporate Health
Live Oak Bank
I saw an immediate impact on the quality & creativity of work being done.
- Colin Koach, Organizational Development Manager
City of Boise