READY TO HELP PEOPLE FOCUS ON THEIR HEALTH INSTEAD OF THEIR WEIGHT?
Our Health for Every Body® Online Training Program, based on the principles of Health At Every Size®, will prepare you to offer an evidence-based approach that helps people develop positive self-care behaviors without a weight loss focus.
If you're tired of programs that focus on weight rather than wellbeing and that result in repeated weight loss and regain for the majority, the Health for Every Body® Facilitator Training training may be just what you're looking for. Our live online training will teach you how to help people make peace with their bodies and their food, regardless of their size.
- Carrie L., Organizational Development and Wellness Coordinator - Peggy M., CPHWC, BCC, Health Coach - Megan T., Senior Benefits Analyst/Wellbeing
- Carrie L., Organizational Development and Wellness Coordinator
- Peggy M., CPHWC, BCC, Health Coach
- Megan T., Senior Benefits Analyst/Wellbeing
Based on your feedback, we've updated our course to make it more convenient!
- 12 live webinars
- Shorter training sessions (1.5 hours)
- Training offered over the lunch hour (Tuesdays from 12-1:30PM ET)
- You'll experience the HFEB Program as a participant would
- Comprehensive training in the Health at Every Size philosophy on which the HFEB program is based, delivered by seasoned HAES practitioners
- Focus on how to facilitate HFEB sessions, including discussion of resources, talking points, activities, common participant issues, and more
- Additional training on topics such as: marketing your HFEB programs, communicating the HAES message to others, and more
- Ready-to-use PowerPoint slides and participant handouts for all 10 program sessions
- Additional suggested readings and resources
- Rights to use the HFEB intellectual property for the delivery of HFEB programs
Continued Support & Continuing Education Credits
- A 60-minute one-on-one post-training consultation call with Jon
- Connections with other like-minded HAES professionals and HFEB Facilitators
- Discounted pricing on Salveo Partners’ Thriving Workplace Culture Certificate Training
- Earn 18 MCHES/CHES Continuing Education Credits
Special Pricing & Discounts
If you work for a nonprofit organization or a business whose work supports historically underserved populations or groups experiencing disproportionate hardship, you may eligible for a discount on the following training programs: The Thriving Workplace Certificate™, Developing a Leadership Mindset Facilitator, Dare to Lead™ and Health for Every Body® Facilitator.
JON ROBISON, PhD, MS, MA, CIC
Co-founder of Salveo Partners and internationally recognized leader in the HAES movement for two decades. He has tirelessly advocated for incorporating compassion and sound science when it comes to supporting people who are struggling with weight-related concerns.
REBECCA JOHNSON, MS
Rebecca is a seasoned HAES practitioner and health promotion expert with extensive experience in non-restrictive and mindfulness-based approaches to eating and self-care. She is co-founder and Chief Operations Officer ViDL Solutions.
Lead the Shift from Weight to Wellbeing
The next Health for Every Body Facilitator Training will be held from Sept 8 – Nov 24, 2021 (*Wednesdays, 12:00-1:30 pm ET).
Save $400 on registration when you sign up by July 1, 2021.