CONSULTING & WORKSHOPS TO BUILD ORGANIZATIONAL HEALTH
Our approach to building healthy, thriving organizations is based on our 5 Key Rehumanizing Principles, which acknowledge the critical link between organizational and employee wellbeing.
From advising small teams to leading large-scale culture transformation efforts, we have consulted with organizations and groups of all sizes in many different industries. We start with a foundation of proven approaches and then work with you to develop custom solutions that will best meet your needs.
Some of our consultation services include:
- Clarifying WHY (purpose) and core values
- Creating & implementing strategies for leading in alignment with and living the WHY
- Guiding and supporting strategy and tactics to transform workplace culture
- Facilitating culture and business visioning sessions
- Developing and coaching leaders to be more effective and overcome their Immunity to Change
- Developing & supporting culture ambassadors
- Building thriving, effective teams
- Revamping outdated wellness programs
What are the traits of a
- Cohesive leadership teams
- A clear company purpose, vision & values that everyone understands and embodies
- Timely, meaningful communication & feedback for all employees
- Employees who are empowered to show up as leaders with autonomy, mastery, and purpose
- Accountability is embraced by everyone in the organization
- A psychologically safe and courageous climate
Developing a Leadership Mindset (DALM)
Transform your culture one team at a time. This workshop is designed for intact work teams to help everyone embrace a leadership mindset, show up as the best version of themselves, and improve team communication and effectiveness.
Lighthouse Workshop: Clarifying & Aligning Purpose
Organizations that have a clearly defined WHY (purpose), and engage their people in aligning with and living the WHY, outperform their competition. This workshop lays the foundation for clarifying your WHY and creating a transformation plan.
Building a Cohesive Leadership Team
Cohesive leadership teams are essential for organizational health & effectiveness. This workshop supports leadership teams in being more self-aware, building trust, navigating and leading through adaptive change, and fostering organizational alignment.
Building Organizational Health
"The single, greatest advantage any company can achieve is organizational health." Dr. Rosie Ward is a CAPAPro Consultant, which means that she can offer consulting services to build organizational health using proven tools from bestselling author Patrick Lencioni and the Table Group.
We envision a world where the workplace is re-humanized and people are freed, fueled and inspired to bring their best selves to work - and home - each day.