Now more than ever, it is critical to rethink the importance of culture and how you are creating the conditions for BOTH organizational and employee wellbeing to thrive.
This insightful paper showcases the interconnectedness of organizational development and employee wellbeing; distinguishes culture from climate and explains how you can intentionally align them; explores wildly successful companies that are doing just that; and provides steps to create the conditions where organizations and employees can thrive.
In addition, you will learn about:
- The crisis of capacity
- The changing landscape of work
- Characteristics of a thriving workplace culture
- The impact leadership has on culture
- How to align culture and climate
- Lessons from deliberately developmental organizations