DEVELOPING A LEADERSHIP MINDSET (DALM) Virtual Facilitator Training
For executive coaches, TWCC grads, and professionals in training & development, human performance, or organizational development
The Spring 2021 Session is April 14 - May 19. Class is limited to 15 participants.
During this 6-week online training, you will experience each module and practice facilitating others through the modules during each 2.5 hour live session (with breaks). Becoming a DALM Facilitator will equip you with everything you need to deliver the program on your own, including:
- Detailed facilitator notes and slides
- Full-color printable workbooks and marketing materials
- Instructions for delivering the program in person or virtually
Continuing Education Credits
CHES/MCHES - 14 hrs
SHRM/HRCI* - 14 hrs
This Program, ID No. 542012 , has been approved for 14.00 general credit hours toward aPHR™, aPHRi™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification through HR Certification Institute® (HRCI®).
100% of Facilitators Said They Were “Extremely Likely” to Recommend DALM
People want to get up and succeed every day.
- Lisa Loggins, M.A., ACC, CEO & Founder
LeadWell Coaching Strategies
I saw an immediate impact on the quality & creativity of work being done.
- Colin Koach, Organizational Development Manager
City of Boise
DALM Facilitator Training transformed how I view leadership.
- Chris McAbee, Director of Corporate Health
Live Oak Bank