Ready to help people focus on their health instead of their weight?
Our Health for Every Body® Online Training Program, based on the principles of Health At Every Size®, will prepare you to offer an evidence-based approach that helps people develop positive self-care behaviors without a weight loss focus.
Help people make peace with their bodies and their food regardless of their size
If you're tired of programs that focus on weight rather than wellbeing and that result in repeated weight loss and regain for the majority, the Health for Every Body® Facilitator Training training may be just what you're looking for. Our live online training can help you:
- Carrie L., Organizational Development and Wellness Coordinator
- Peggy M., CPHWC, BCC, Health Coach
- Megan T., Senior Benefits Analyst/Wellbeing
Meet your instructors
Rebecca Johnson, MS
Seasoned HAES practitioner and health promotion expert with extensive experience in non-restrictive and mindfulness-based approaches to eating and self-care.
Jon Robison, PhD, MS, CIC
Co-founder of Salveo Partners and internationally recognized leader in the HAES movement for two decades.
Stephanie Downs, MS, CIC
Worksite well-being professional and certified HFEB facilitator experienced in providing research-based, whole-person programming for diverse populations.
HFEB Facilitator Training Program Details
12 Live, Two Hour Webinar-Based Training Sessions
- Experience the HFEB Program as a participant would
- Comprehensive training in the Health at Every Size philosophy on which the HFEB program is based, delivered by seasoned HAES practitioners
- Focus on how to facilitate HFEB sessions, including discussion of resources, talking points, activities, common participant issues, and more
- Additional training on topics such as: marketing your HFEB programs, communicating the HAES message to others, and more
- Earn 24 CHES Continuing Education Credits
- Ready-to-use PowerPoint slides and participant handouts for all 10 program sessions
- Additional suggested readings and resources
- Rights to use the HFEB intellectual property for the delivery of HFEB programs
- A 60-minute one-on-one post-training consultation call with Laura, Jon, or Rebecca
- Connections with other like-minded HAES professionals and HFEB Facilitators
- Discounted pricing on Salveo Partners’ Thriving Workplace Culture Certificate Training